Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Lucknow Metro Questions



Q1:- Bulk oil circuit breakers are suitable for 

  1. low voltage systems 
  2. high voltage systems
  3. medium voltage systems
  4. extra high voltage system 
ANSWER:- 1



Q2:- Which of the following is symmetrical fault ?

  1. three phase short circuits 
  2. three phase short circuit with different fault impedance 
  3. line to line fault 
  4. line to ground fault 
ANSWER:-1



Q3:- Four lamps of 100 watt each are connected in parallel to 240 volt supply . the equivalent resistance of the circuit will be 

  1. 300 ohm 
  2. 33.33 ohm 
  3. 1728 ohm 
  4. 192 ohm 
ANSWER:-4



Q4:- When AC voltage is applied across pure resistance pure inductor and pure capacitor separately the true statement is 

  1. V&I are in phase for inductor, V leads I for resistance & I leads V for capacitor 
  2. V&I are in phase for resistor V leads I for capacitor & I leads V for inductor 
  3. V&I are in phase for resistor , V leads I for inductor & I leads V for for capacitor 
  4. V&I are in phase for capacitor ,V leads I for inductor &
    I leads V for resistor 
ANSWER:-3



Q5:- In RLC series circuit with constant voltage source but of frequency varaying from zero to infinity . the ckt is said to be in electrical reasonace when 

  1. magnitude of inductance =capacitance and Z is not equal to R
  2. magnitude of inductance = capacitance and Z=R
  3. magnitude of inductance > capacitance and Z is not equal to R
  4. magnitude of inductance < capacitance and Z is not equal to R
ANSWER:-2


No comments:

Post a Comment